Wall hanging: Terracotta Ganesha on Jute base

As I promised in my last blog to write about a wall hanging, here is the handmade item I made.

terracotta Ganesha,wall hanger,wall hanging,home decor,terracotta decorative item
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

This beautiful home décor item is made of Jute with a terracotta Ganesha on top of it. As a base I used cardboard and wrapped jute cloth on it. A hand-paint terracotta Ganesha glued on it. And finally fixed six metal leaf petals to decorate the item and to give it a finishing touch. As border I used glittering lace to differentiate between single colour mid portion and the edge of the piece.


This a wonderful and beautiful item to be hanged at any wall to decorate your living room, drawing room or bed room. Available in different colours to contrast your wall texture.

Dimension: width- 6 inch (15 cm), height- 8 inch (20 cm), thickness- 1 inch (2.5 cm), weight- 150 gm

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Flower Gift Basket | How To Decor A Perfect Mother's Day Flower Bouquet

New Designs have come out to be the best sellers