Terracotta on Jute: unique earrings

Happy Bengali New Year to all my readers!!!!  I wish this new year brings new things to your life.

On this auspicious day I am happy to launch a new product here which is a combination of Terracotta and Jute. Fashion and jewellery is an ever-changing trend. Fashion is what you wear, fashion is what you carry with your personality. A new product is launched everyday and here's mine.


This unique idea came into my mind while making a wall hanging using terracotta Ganesha (I will write about it later). I thought why not make some dazzling earrings for my friends with jute and terracotta. As jute is one of my favourite material I always love to use it wherever I can. It is light to wear, vivid in colour, bright and natural too!

Now here I present a new range of unique earrings.

Ganesha
fashion jewellery, handmade earring, handmade jewellery, jute earring, jute jewellery, terracotta earring, trendy earring,
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

Sehnai 
fashion jewellery, handmade earring, handmade jewellery, jute earring, jute jewellery, terracotta earring, trendy earring,
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

Sweet Home
fashion jewellery, handmade earring, handmade jewellery, jute earring, jute jewellery, terracotta earring, trendy earring,
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

Swastika
fashion jewellery, handmade earring, handmade jewellery, jute earring, jute jewellery, terracotta earring, trendy earring,
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

Camel
fashion jewellery, handmade earring, handmade jewellery, jute earring, jute jewellery, terracotta earring, trendy earring,
Photo courtesy:    my Decor8 Craft

I trust these earrings will be loved and liked by you beyond doubt. Your feedback and suggestion is always an inspiration for me.

Dimension:  a few gram in weight,  2 inch (5 cm) in height
Ideal for any occasion for nine to ninety!!

Happy wearing new and bright everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day Flower Gift Basket | How To Decor A Perfect Mother's Day Flower Bouquet

New Designs have come out to be the best sellers